KLX Inc KLX- Warehouse Assistant - Kitting in Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
If you’re interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then KLX Inc may be right for you. As the world’s leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables for the commercial, business jet and military markets, a career at KLX Inc is beyond what you’d expect in a job. At KLX, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. Think you have what it takes to join our team?
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now including a Warehouse Assistants at our site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, UK.
OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To pick and pack goods in order of priority and maintain location of parts in the Warehouse in accordance with the Company Operating Procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct processing, picking of orders in the correct priority sequence
• To weigh, count bag and label parts according to the requirements of the customer
• Conduct order quantity changes and confirm on system
• Pack and generate release notes then put with required order
• Put stock away in the correct location
• Ensure a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times
• Adhere to the Company Health and Safety Policy
• Endeavour to improve quality of work wherever possible
• Adhere to all documented Company Quality System procedures
• Inform the Team Leader of any process errors or system issues in a timely manner
Ability to multi-task
Patient and Cooperative
Basic literacy and numeracy skills
Fluency in English, both written and verbally
Basic IT skills
Preferably 2/3 years experience within a similar environment